martes, 12 de febrero de 2008

Unit III Time for a change


Is this unit we talk about, the thing we like to change, like the place were we lived, so we did a composition talk about How is our ideal place

I live in a house, is very big, is ver Spacious, is Quiet, it has 4 rooms and 3 bathroom, and is comfortable for a family of 5 belive or not, is not specive cause we are own the house, so we dont have any rent problem, its far away from the university and thats a problem for me, cause i have to travel for a few hour, and it gets me very very tired.

Its better live in my house to an apartment for example, is big so everybody has an space, its diferent in an aparment, its quieter that an aparment, and is more comfortable than lived in a small place, and is privet

I would like to my house being closer of the city and the university, i would like a house without the problem that we have like our sealing is dropping, and here's a very dangerous place, so i would like to live in a safer place, and at the same house cause i like but without this little issues that enoying.

No hay comentarios: